Sunday, March 05, 2006

Newbie - Earn money online

This is my log on how I learn step by step to learn earn money through internet.This blog as my reference site where I can access everywhere.If you find this blog and find it interesting just bookmark and make as your reference for the future.

This is my way how I start learn from zero.I will log anything especially related to the following subject :

1. Web design - how i'm going to design a web page
2. Domain name - search for good domain name
3. Web Hosting - place where i can host my site
4. Internet Markerting - how i going to position my site in the search engine
5. E-Books - to increase my knowledge related to what i'm listed from 1-4.
6. Forum - also my other way how to increarse my knowledge.All the relevant site that I find I will log here.So easier for me to refer in future.

If you read this blog, don't hesitate to comment or add anything to improve my way to make money online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home